|or view below|
Coping with Dementia
Dementia- A chronic or persistent disorder of the mental processes caused by brain disease or injury and marked by memory disorders, personality changes and impaired reasoning.
What are the 7 stages of Dementia?
- Stage 1: No Impairment. During this stage, Alzheimer’s disease is not detectable and no memory problems or other symptoms of dementia are evident.
- Stage 2: Very Mild Decline. …
- Stage 3: Mild Decline. …
- Stage 4: Moderate Decline. …
- Stage 5: Moderately Severe Decline. …
- Stage 6: Severe Decline. …
- Stages 7: Very Severe Decline.
Overcoming difficulties around the home
- Falls Prevention- stand up alarm pads, bed rails, bed sticks, hip savers, walking stick, quad stick, wheeled walker
- Exercise Products- exercise putty or balls, exercise pedals, shoulder pulley
- Kitchen Safety- tipping kettle, grip mats, perching stool, adaptive cutlery
- Memory Aids- calendars, pill timers, pill boxes, webster packs
- Dressing- dressing stick, long-handled shoe horn, button hook
- Bathroom Safety- shower chair/ stool, grab rails, over toilet aid
Contact Us for a full range of products suited to your needs
New Products Available